IMAGE

IMAGE

Monday, October 21, 2013

New York Nights / New York Minute (Part II)

Call Me, Maybe?!?!

My next incident happened on a night out with the girlfriends. True to our mantra (YOLO), we had decided were going to go all out. We started by going to a few spots in the city and ultimately found ourselves at The Jane Hotel. After a night of stupid fun and dancing away with each other, the realization of the club closing and our night coming to an end began to creep in... because before I knew it, it was every woman for themselves. I almost felt like I was in a twisted version of Cinderella and I had only 10 minutes left on the ticking songs to find my prince.  To make matters I had to make sure these 10 minutes were amazing enough to my prince cometh searching for me beyond the night or at the very least texting

 I had pretty much gone from dancing on tables and feeling like the belle of the ball, to being just another single desperate female - looking to frantically make a connection with a random stranger. Rest assured my efforts were not in vain, as my hustling was rewarded by the Arabian prince I found... and the shameless PDA we had thereafter. 



After a very high school like make out sesh, on the stoops of some very understanding West Villagers, Aladdin much to my shock didn't offer me a magic ride home. But rather his business card? As I stared at the card completely caught off guard and in a moment of being slightly perplexed by the whole gesture, a number of thoughts rushed into my head... i) I'm confused Mr. LIKE lol do you not have phone?!?! ii) You aren't successful enough yet, to be leaving girls with your card and iii) Do I look like one to call  a guy first... I took the card out of politeness. And then told him point blank that I would not be calling him cause I never EVER call guys first, especially ones that give me their business card. Needless to say we've never spoken beyond that point. And the whereabouts of the card are unknown...

XO Evie 

...Don't Forget To Check Out:
New York Nights / New York Minute (Part III)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave a comment. XO

Translate