IMAGE

IMAGE

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Challenge ACCEPTED!

Time to see if all these romantic comedies that we've been indoctrinated with have a smidge of reality in them... If Andie Anderson (Kate Hudson) can make a guy - and not just any guy mind you, we're talking Benjamin Barry aka Matthew McSteamy fall in love with her within 10 days without even trying, then I sure as hell better be able to get a date in 10 days.

Yes people, you heard me right... 
HOW TO FIND A GUY IN 10 DAYS ?!?!? 




True to my science background, I had to have a little fun experimenting. So let's talk about the 'HOW'. How am I going to find myself an eligible man hunk in 10 days? As luck would have it, 10 seems to be the lucky number for day - or at least I hope it will because I'm going to...
a) Go to 10 recommended guy pick up central zones

b) Do 10 things girls supposedly ought to do to catch a guys attention

c) Use 10 different flirting techniques (Btw am I the only one that didn't know there's that many!!!)

So by means of trial and error of le dating rules, I'll hopefully be able to extrapolate zeee results (I'm having a Dexter moment) and be able to arrive at the perfect formula for getting Mr. Right, right?!?!


.... Trust me, you don't want to miss this!
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave a comment. XO

Translate